I have no idea if anyone will ever read this, or want to read what I have to write, but I figured it would be fun to start a blog where I can write about my life with my amazing husband, our adorable son, and our adventures as a family.
I suppose I should start by write about who I am...
- I'm Michelle. My closest friends and family members call me Chelle.
- I love cooking and baking. I love to read mommy and food blogs and look for recipes. I probably have 300 recipes saved in my email account. I'm a bit of a recipe addict I guess.
- I've been married to my hubby, "EMX," since 2004 and we've been together since 1999. We've had our dog D since 2005 and we welcomed our son, R, into our family in 2008. (Does it sound like R comes second? I just wanted to write in chronological order, lol.)
- I love all things London, Italy and the color brown. I love to dance and sing, though I'm usually completely off-tune.
- I am the oldest of 3 and I have two wonderful sisters. LOVE THEM!
- As much as I love recipes and cooking, I will only even consider a recipe if it has an appropriate amount of ingredients or I know I have most of the ingredients listed. Something about having to buy a cartload of ingredients for one dish really irks me.