Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Not going to lie, I'm pretty excited about this!

This may clearly define how much of a nerd I am when it comes to recipes, but I don't care.  Google search now gives you the capability of narrowing your search results to RECIPES only!  Who-hoo!


 I also wanted to mention that I did find the cookie dough truffle recipe in my last post courtesy of a FB friend, Megan, who gives me cooking inspiration frequently! I had completely forgotten where I had gotten the recipe until she posted a comment today.  :)

In other news, EMX, R and I went to Chipotle last night and used our Buy One Get One Free Coupon.  The promotion ends on 3/6/11.  If you have a Facebook account, search for "America's Next Great Restaurant" and follow the instructions on their page to get your coupon.  I LOVE Chipotle and so do EMX and R.  R even made a new friend while eating there last night.  The little girl next to us was totally flirting with our little man.  I'm so not ready for that!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. It doesn't get a whole lot cooler than that! Thanks for the info! (This is as exciting as finding out I could turn my FB language to "Pirate.")

    ReplyDelete