Saturday, July 26, 2014

21 Day Fix - Day 11

Friday!  Today was a weird day!  No food pics.  Can you believe that?  To make up for it, I'll include some pictures of super cute kids.  :)

7:15 Breakfast
2 eggs
apple

1:00 Lunch
Salad with steak, blue cheese, mixed greens, cucumbers, tomatoes and balsamic vinaigrette
Cafe Au Lait with 1 pump of caramel syrup

6:00 Dinner
Burger / Hot Dog (really not fix approved, but it was a picnic!) - no bun
mac salad
mustard
salad

10:00 banana with almond butter
Pepperoni pizza slice - oops

I didn't manage to get a workout in today.  The kids and I went to my sister's house in the morning to help her set up for her garage sale this weekend.  Then my friend C drove up from Elmira to pick up some chairs from J and we headed out for a quick lunch before our play date in the afternoon.  When we did get home, our play date had to be cancelled due to napping, so the kids and I walked to visit Aunt L at least!

Hey G!  You have another 14 years.  Get out of my seat!
Last night we brought Reedster's friend P to church with us.  Reedster was so excited to show P around.

R showing P the way to our seats.
This week we learned that even though you are different, don't understand, do wrong, or scared, Jesus Loves YOU!  We had such a great time learning about Jesus' love and of course some weird animals.  I'm so happy to have found our church!  We love it there.

Poor Pastor Judi!  The bag didn't leak!
Look at these two kids!  So cute!

We made that sand castle!


No comments:

Post a Comment